May 2022 Newsletter
We can’t wait to share our time with you in May. Whether you’re attending Physio or Massage sessions with us, or having fun in one of our Pilates classes, we’re looking forward to seeing you! Here are some studio updates for you, including: class themes for the next month, price increases, and services available.
Physio-led Pilates Classes
Here are the class themes coming your way in May…
*Week Commencing 2nd May: Physio-led Pilates Stretch and Breathe
* Week Commencing 9th May: Physio-led Pilates Balance
* Week Commencing 16th May: Physio-led Pilates Healthy Backs
* Week Commencing 23rd May: Physio-led Pilates Legs, Bums & Tums
* Week Commencing 30th May: Physio-led Pilates Let’s Twist!
Studio classes in April are £34 a month. Online classes are £30 a month.
Studio + Online classes are £49 a month.
Payments are due by the 4th May 2022. I’ve popped our bank account details at the bottom of this newsletter for anyone setting up a new online bank transfer.
Physiotherapy and Soft Tissue Massage Therapy
Gary and I are both on hand to help you with any injuries or niggles you have. I am able to offer bespoke Physiotherapy sessions and one-to-one Pilates sessions. While Gary is available for a variety of amazing Soft Tissue Massages; Whether you’re after a relaxation massage, or a deeper tissue massage, or lots of stretches to improve your flexibility. Contact us to book your session now!
Updated Price List
We’ve had to make the hard decision to review our price list. I’ve always found it a difficult decision to raise prices, but we do need to bring our prices closer in line with other Physio businesses. This will help to keep our small business and family stay afloat during these times of inflation. We hope you understand.
Here is our new price list (as of May 2022):
Physiotherapy Initial Meeting: £60 (60-75 minutes)
Physiotherapy Follow Up (one-off): £50 (45 minutes)
Physiotherapy “Block of 5” Follow Up Appointments: £225
Physio-led Pilates 1:1 Session (one off): £50 (45 minutes)
Physio-led Pilates 1:1 “Block of 5” Sessions: £225
Soft Tissue Massage Therapy Initial Meeting: £60 (90 minutes)
Soft Tissue Massage Therapy Follow Up (one-off): £50 (60-90 minutes)
Soft Tissue Massage “Block of 5” Follow Up Appointments: £225
“Best of Both” Package (6 Follow Up Appointments: 3 Physio / 3 Massage): £270
Physio-led Pilates Classes (studio classes): £34 a month
Physio-led Pilates Classes (online): £30 a month
Physio led Pilates Classes (Studio + Online): £49 a month
Covid-19 Protocols and Guidance
Public Health England have provided us with updated guidance for Healthcare settings and Close Contact services (updated 15th March 2022). Here is a summary of the update, and what this update means for the studio:
* Universal Masking is still recommended. It is still strongly recommended that both staff and patients wear masks while in a Healthcare setting. The Physio and Pilates In Motion studio is registered as a healthcare setting, and my Pilates classes are taught under my healthcare insurance. This means we are still requesting that you continue to wear masks.
* We must continue to screen for Covid-19 and respiratory symptoms (cold, cough, runny nose, breathlessness). This means you will need to continue to complete your screening forms before each appointment / class.
* If respiratory symptoms are highlighted, a Covid-19 test should be done. If you test negative, you can still attend your appointment / class.
*Ventilation should be optimised. The CO2 level recommended for exercise and enclosed spaces (eg, our treatment room) is 900ppm or less. If levels are higher than this then masks should be worn. We have CO2 monitors in the studio and unfortunately our ventilation is regularly above 900 ppm during studio classes and in the treatment area, so it is recommended that masks are continued to be worn.
* Social distancing of at least 1 meter should continue. Classes will continue to be social distanced. All mats are spaced 1.8 meters apart. We cannot social distance for hands-on Physio / Massage treatments, so the appropriate level of PPE will continue to be worn.
*We must continue to clean and disinfect all high touch areas and treatment areas between each patient.
I hope this all makes sense! I know some of you will be pleased that mask are still recommended, and some of you will be frustrated. It is really important to us (as a business and as individuals) that we are following the healthcare guidance given to us and doing the best we can to keep everyone safe. We would like to thank you all for your continued support through the Covid-19 pandemic. If we all play our part with these small measures then it will help to keep our community safer and help to keep our services runnn
Give the gift of wellness and fitness! We have Gift Vouchers available for all the different services we have on offer here at the studio. You can also buy a custom amount if you’d like to give someone a voucher to put towards a treatment or classes.
Stay Safe Everyone!
Thank you for all your continued support.
Charlotte and Gary
BACS details for online payments:
Bank: Starling Bank (Business Account)
Name: Charlotte Chapman
Account Number: 44482373
Sort Code: 60-83-71
Reference: Please put your name as the reference.